MagPad Dinner Table

MagPad Dinner Table

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Hershey's Chocolate Cake

Hershey's Chocolate Cake
1 chocolate cake mix
1 small package chocolate instant pudding

3 Tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup

3 Tbsp heavy cream (Mix together with chocolate syrup— the two of them will total 1/3 cup then add to batter)

1/2 cup oil

3 eggs

2 cups sour cream (16 oz tub)

1 bag of chocolate chips


Mix all ingredients together, pour into greased bunt pan.  Bake at 350 for 1 hour.  You don’t want to overcook, that way it will be moist.  Keep in bunt pan until cool enough to touch.  Serve warm.  Yum!! Yum!!


Chocolate Sauce (optional)

1 cup chocolate chips or Hershey kisses

1/2 cup heavy cream

2 Tbsp butter


Combine milk and butter in glass container.  Heat in Microwave for 1 min.  Pour chocolate chips into hot mixture.  Stir until they have all melted and well mixed.  Pour over cake or individual pieces.  


I had a luncheon at my house and my friend brought this for dessert.  After I had one bite, I knew I needed to ask her for the recipe.  


No comments: