5 tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 fresh ground pepper
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Grease baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside
3. Cut up the carrots and set aside
4. Melt the butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet or pan
5. Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
6. Toss the carrots with the garlic butter either in the pan or pour the butter over them in a mixing bowl.
Toss until well combined.
7. Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
8. Arrange in one layer and bake for 22-30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
9. Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
10. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
11. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
I am happy to get his recipe as we are serving our mission because I can find all the ingredients in the stores here in Belize. Thanks Sis. Adams for sharing your recipe with me.