3 medium ripe avocado, peeled,cored,mashed
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1/2-1 package taco seasoning mix
*2 cans bean dip
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 bunch green onion, chopped
1 (3 ounce) can black olives (sliced or chopped)
1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
1. Mix avocados, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix.
3. Layer ingredients as follows.
4. Bottom layer: Bean Dip.
5. Second layer: Avocado mixture.
6. Third layer: Sour cream mixture.
7. Fourth layer: Tomatoes.
8. Fifth layer: Onions.
9. Sixth layer: Olives.
10. Seventh layer: Cheese (I like to use Colby Jack cheese).
11. Top with extra sour cream/olives/salsa, etc. if desired.
12. Serve with tortilla chips.
13. **This seems to be a little bit better if you can chill it for a few hours or over night to let the flavors intensify**.
The recipe was taken from this link: http://www.food.com/recipe/7-layer-bean-dip-31639#ixzz1gYVCkhtH
My changes *Instead of 2 cans of bean dip, I use 2 cans of refried beans and mixed a little salsa and cilantro into it.