MagPad Dinner Table

MagPad Dinner Table

Friday, June 11, 2021

Homemade Fruit Smoothies



I got this recipe off of webpage Living on a Dime (Click here for the link). During the summer I make lots of smoothies, and every time I make them, they are different. When I get out the blender to make them up, I make several batches, put them together in a gallon pitcher, and then pour what we don't drink in 5 1/2 oz containers with lids that I get at Smart and Final. Then I put them in the freezer to be taken out later. Then later, when someone gets a smoothie from the freezer, they pop it in the microwave for 25-20 seconds to defrost it a little. When I make smoothies, I usually use orange juice or pineapple juice as the liquid along with the fruits and ice cubes or anything else I decide to put into my smoothies.

No comments: