Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Goofy Green Monsters!
1. Start with purchased vanilla pudding cups or homemade pudding divided into small dishes.
2. Use melted chocolate and a small paintbrush to paint monster faces on the inside of clear plastic cups.
3. Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.
4. Add green food coloring to vanilla-flavor pudding.
5. Pour into prepared cups, top with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, and refrigerate at least one hour.
I found this recipe on my Facebook wall. It looks like it comes from Parents magazine. Someone in the FB comments said this: "You could also use a permanent maker on outside of cup to draw the faces. I know it's not as crafty, but would work." Another idea for a breakfast treat would be to use vanilla yogurt, add green food coloring, and put granola on top.