MagPad Dinner Table

MagPad Dinner Table

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Please Pass the Popcorn

Last Christmas Rachel gave us a Popco microwave popcorn popper.  We love it!  She got the gift idea from Mel's Kitchen Cafe post titled:  "Mel's Holiday Gift Guide..."



This is what Mel said about the gift:

 Microwave Popcorn Popper {aff. link}:  after many years, my last microwave popcorn popper went kaput. Enter this new fun popper! It works exactly how it should, and it means my kids make popcorn for after school snack 4/5 days of the week.  

This is what I say about the gift:

After years of not eating popcorn very often, we are now regular popcorn eaters thanks to this new way to make popcorn.  It is also fun to make a popcorn snack for our grandkids.  When I was in Idaho helping with the arrival of Janelle's new baby, every day at 4:00 we paused what ever we were doing and had a popcorn popping and eating break.  The grandkids loved it. 

I also give this away as wedding gift along with a jar of Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn  whenever I get the chance to.  This is the note I include with the gift:
I know it is a gift that is appreciated because of this thank you note I received written by a newlywed husband who was the recipient of the popcorn maker:  

"Thank you so much for your kind wedding gift.  *Susie has frequently said she used the popcorn maker more than any wedding gift we've received.  She loves it, as do l..."

*the name has been changed.  

Please pass the popcorn!  

No comments: